It Really Really Really Could Happen
Sep. 13th, 2012
Sep. 9th, 2012
Aug. 20th, 2012
May. 20th, 2012
10:32 pm - DON'T LOOK ETHEL!
Stolen from acolyte13.... Does he even follow my journal? Hmmm
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
2. WAKING UP: Shake It - Ian Matthews
3. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Love To Hate You (Hot Tracks Mix) - Erasure
4. FALLING IN LOVE: Do You Know What I Mean - Lee Michaels
5. FIGHT SONG: Fly On The Windscreen (Final) - Depeche Mode
6. BREAKING UP: Precious And Few - Climax
7. PROM: My Way - Elvis Presley
8. LIFE: S.O.S. - Erasure
9. MENTAL BREAKDOWN: Lullaby Of Broadway - Dick Powell and Chorus
10. DRIVING: Breath Of Life (Swiss Mix) - Erasure
11. FLASHBACK: We Remember Laci - Tony Handy
12. WEDDING: Stand Tall - Burton Cummings
13. BIRTH OF A CHILD: You Want It, You Got It - Bryan Adams
15. DEATH SCENE: Dead Skunk - Loudon Wainwright III
14. FINAL BATTLE: Don't Leave Me This Way - The Communards
16. FUNERAL SONG: The Streak - Ray Stevens
17. END CREDITS: Runaround On The Underground )12 Inch Mix) - Erasure
Apr. 19th, 2012
Apr. 14th, 2012
Mar. 14th, 2012
06:10 pm - Writer's Block: National Pi Day
Feb. 23rd, 2012
They are doing demolition of some older buildings in downtown Vancouver, and during the demolition of one building, it slowly revealed the wall of the other building. The wall is revealing something truly extraordinary, An ad for a 1920's Harold Lloyd comedy called "Grandma's Boy"
City planners have revealed that the likelihood of what happened was that the ad was put up, then almost immediately covered up by the 2nd building once construction started on it. After that (like 90 years later) it's being uncovered. I have no idea what they're going to do with it. But it'll be a shame if this gets torn down and demolished. I'm not even sure how it could be saved.
More about this extraordinary find here..